For the Perfect Smile – Porcelain Veneers – Dubai 2019
Эта же статья на русском – Фарфоровые виниры
Veneers provide an opportunity to solve problems with the esthetic qualities of your teeth, without resorting to large financial or time costs. They are a simple alternative to such procedures as whitening, correcting misalignment etc. Veneers are incredibly beautiful, strong and durable, in comparison with other species.
The two most popular types of dental veneers currently on the market are made from either a resin composite or porcelain materials. However the current trend favors the porcelain veneer.
Many people are looking for a way to make smile more beautiful. Veneers provide an alternative to old-fashioned crowns. They can make your smile perfect by hiding small chips, masking stains and creating uniformity. There is a possibility to place them over existing teeth without removing form of tooth structure. That minimizes the anesthesia need and you don’t need to wear temporaries as well. The no-prep technique is great for chipped, stained, spaced or misaligned teeth.
What is porcelain veneers for teeth and what can they do for you?
The placement of porcelain laminate veneers correct the following problems:
- Shade. If the teeth have turned yellow or darkened, this cosmetic dentistry procedure will help to return them a natural color. Placement of dental veneers allows you to regain beautiful teeth without the use of chemicals for whitening.
- Cracks. A crack of tooth enamel is a direct way to the appearance of caries and further destruction of teeth. The best way to get rid of the problem permanently is to use a dental veneer.
- Gaps between dents. Many people experience psychological discomfort due to the fact that the teeth in the row are located at an unequal distance from each other. To avoid radical treatment with braces but visually adjust the gap between the teeth you can use different types of porcelain veneers.
- Defects. The overlays can hide a number of dental defects: short teeth, enamel hypoplasia, cracked or chipped teeth and many others.
You can put veneers not only on the front teeth, but also on the side teeth. This little trick will give the face a lifting effect. So that is how porcelain veneers does work.
Why choose porcelain veneers?
Porcelain has optimal properties for dental prosthetics: it does not darken, does not change in color, it does not accumulate plaque on it, it is durable and with the correct design allows you to recreate individual shades and tooth shape,
Due to the materials used in the lining, your smile looks naturally beautiful. With our clinic in Dubai you can be sure we will select such natural color veneers for the front teeth, even a dentist with experience will not notice without inspection.
Porcelain veneers: before and after
Are porcelain veneers right for you?
- It is important that your oral cavity is healthy before the procedure. Tooth preparation for a porcelain veneer must be done beforehand.
- Veneers may not be the best choice for people who like to grind or clench their teeth. The reason is that thin veneers can easily break. If you grind or clench your teeth, you should talk to your dentist first about having a plastic dental case for safe sleeping at night.
- Even though your dentist will remove as little tooth enamel as possible, the process can’t be undone after the enamel is removed.
- Maintaining veneers?
You might need to replace veneer in the case you lose one.
- When you’re having veneers it doesn’t mean that you can skip visits to your dentist. Discuss all treatment nuances with your dentist same as with regular dental care.
Things you need to know after you get veneers.
- Try not to put veneers under the pressure – they may crack. Try to avoid chewing something hard such as ice. Also if you like to biting fingernails or chewing pencil – learn how to get rid of these habits.
- It is natural that you wouldn’t get used to the feel of your veneers during first few days. You will certainly need some time to get alone with them, but if your bite does not feel right don’t hesitate to let your dentist know about that. That can be correct right away.
- Brush your teeth every day, keep them nice and neat as well as gums. Don’t forget that you can get cavities under veneers or around them. One of the common questions is how to remove stains from porcelain veneers or how to whiten them. If you came up with this question then most certainly you need to see your dentist, because there is no options of doing this at home.
Veneers placement in Dubai for several visits.
You should look to have the 10 upper and 8 lower teeth done – this is called the ‘Smile Zone’. It is necessary to transform so many teeth with the help of lining, so that you no longer hesitate to smile. The transformation process does not take as long as our patients sometimes imagine. The time spent of getting veneers done depends on the method of placement you would choose.
With direct installation, the dentist usually works one or two visits. It all depends on how much time in one day you are willing to spend in the chair, and whether other patients are recorded to see a doctor. For example, a direct way of overlaying the top line of a smile takes 3-3.5 hours, sometimes a little longer.
Main steps for placing porcelain veneers.
- At the first visit we choose the type of the lining together with you.
- Our dentist sharpens the tooth surface smoothly.
- We make prints, according to which the orthodontist makes porcelain plates in the laboratory.
- We make impression, according to which the technician makes porcelain plates in the laboratory.
- Our dentist will construct a set of temporary veneers which will be cemented with a temporary cement.
- At the next visit we try on the ready-made pads and fix them with dental cement.
Porcelain veneer cost.
If you are looking for a price of the porcelain veneers procedure you should understand that the answer for the question “how much are porcelain veneers?” may be different depending on difficulties of the certain case.
It is a serious procedure so always ensure that you are getting qualified dental treatment. The best way of making it is by calling on our number, or leaving a message for us. Go to the “Contacts” for details.