Эта же статья на русском – Удаление зубов
Where to pry teeth in Dubai?
Tooth extraction is an extreme measure which we resort to in case it is impossible to solve the problem in another way. Modern dentistry will always be in favor of preservation the completeness of the dentition. But a tooth extraction operation is the only possible option in some exceptional cases.
Today, prosthetics is replaced with the installation of implants, but the methods of tooth extraction actually remain the same. The following types of tooth extraction are distinguished: simple and surgical.
The first is used in cases where the prosthetic crown of the tooth is well preserved and there is something to hold on to with forceps. As a rule, this happens with periodontitis. Most simple extraction surgeries are performed with a single injection (under local anesthetic). In this case, the patient may refuse drugs with a sedative effect. Simple removal is usually done by general practitioners.
Surgical tooth extraction is required in cases where the access to it is difficult. Such tooth extractions are also called complex and atypical. In such cases, it is important to reduce the risk of inflammation after tooth removal. Therefore, before tooth extraction, dental deposits are removed by ultrasonics, and antibiotics are prescribed while tooth extraction is performed. During surgical extraction of the tooth, the patient is also given a local anesthetic, but in some cases it may be necessary to intake the drug intravenously. For example, it is advisable for people with special medical evidence or behavioral disorders, as well as young children. As a rule, such a procedure is carried out by a specialist in the field of maxillofacial surgery, however, it can also be carried out by general practitioners.
Tooth extraction without pain
You shouldn’t be afraid that it will be painful to remove the tooth. Unlike the Middle Ages, in the 21st century this procedure ceased to be barbaric. Thanks to anesthesia, tooth extraction is completely painless and comfortable for the patient. A light injection is the only thing you will feel.
As a rule, a local anesthetic is used during the removal, but sometimes tooth extraction is also carried out under anesthesia. Only doctors make a decision about the kind of anesthesia. Basically, our specialists try to choose the local type and patients are always satisfied. The main thing the patient is to tell the doctor before the procedure is if he is allergic to pain medications, acute or chronic diseases. This will help to avoid serious complications, such as anaphylactic shock on anesthesia.
During tooth extraction, the patient may experience a kind of pressure, but not pain. If you feel pain or tingling, inform your dentist.
Tooth extraction: contraindications
There are no strict contraindications to surgical intervention. But there is a number of conditions in which this procedure is better to be postponed to a future date:
- Infectious and viral diseases;
- Exacerbation of mental illnesses, neurosis;
- Cardiovascular pathology;
- Blood diseases;
Tooth Extraction Aftercare
Even after a simple tooth extraction, the patient may experience slight discomfort such as inflamed gum, sore in jaw, swelling, swollen cheek or fever. Some of these complications go away by themselves, but others require immediate medical attention.
Here are some tips to minimize discomfort and accelerate the recovery:
- You can put an ice pack on your face to reduce swelling. The pack must be applied through a layer of clean cloth or a paper towel. As a rule, packs are kept on the face for 20 minutes, and then removed for 20 minutes. If the jaw continues to hurt after the edema disappears and the feeling of numbness persists, you can use warm dry compresses.
- You need to eat soft and chilled food for several days.
- Gentle rinsing with warm salt water (24 hours after the operation) will keep the treated area clean. For this procedure you need to dissolve one-half teaspoon of salt in a glass of water. In most cases, edema and bleeding disappear from one to two days after surgery. Complete healing takes two weeks.
- After surgery, it is prohibited to smoke, use straws to drink liquids, or spit. These actions can lead to premature removal of a blood clot from the hole where the tooth was located, and the development of dry hole syndrome.
How much does it cost to remove a tooth in Dubai?
If we talk about the price of the procedure, it can vary from several hundred to several thousand dirhams. It all depends on the complexity of the operation, the time spent, the number of additional drugs, etc. The specialists of our clinic remove teeth of any complexity, cope with any non-trivial operations, perform them at a high level of professionalism and with a minimal risk of complications.
We use effective painkillers that guarantee a comfortable treatment. Other benefits:
- High level of sanitation and hygiene;
- Well-equipped cabinets;
- Individual selection of anesthesia;
- Affordable cost of services.
Trust your teeth to professionals. Call, consult, write in WhatsApp – and we will contact you. We will surely find an option that will suit us and you.